- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Tahoe Mountain Lodging
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Suite, One King Bed
One Village Place Lodge One Bedroom Two Bathroom
One Village Place Lodge Two Bedroom Two Bathroom
One Village Place Lodge Three Bedroom Three Bathroom
Northstar Big Springs Home 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath
Iron Horse Lodge Two Bedroom Two Bathroom, Platinum
Iron Horse Lodge Three Bedroom Three Bathroom, Platinum
About this area
Tahoe Mountain Lodging is located in Truckee. KidZone Museum and Emigrant Trail Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Commercial Row and Rocking Stone Tower.
- Big Springs Gondola Ski Lift - 13 min walk
- Northstar California Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Ponderosa Golf Course - 9 min drive
- North Tahoe Marina - 12 min drive
- Tahoe Cross Country Ski Area - 23 min drive
- Truckee Station - 12 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Fiftyfifty Brewing Co. - 9 min drive
- Tough Beans - 10 min drive
- Blue Coyote - 11 min drive
- Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar - 11 min drive
- Jax on the Tracks - 11 min drive
About this property
Tahoe Mountain Lodging
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Northstar Lodge by Welk Resorts <br />
- Airport shuttle service is available upon request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Children's club
- Golf course
- One of the dining venues
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 20.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tahoe Mountain Lodging Condo Truckee
- Tahoe Mountain Lodging Condo
- Tahoe Mountain Lodging Truckee
- Tahoe Mountain Lodging
- Tahoe Mountain Resort Lodging Iron Horse Hotel Truckee
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fall Ghost Town
The website said that it was seasonal amenities, but we were disappointed in how many stores and restaurants were closed even though it was a Fall weekend. It was pretty much a ghost town in the area. None of the businesses were open except for the pizza restaurant on the premises.