- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Villa Sanjo Muromachi Kyoto
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Maisonette Family Suite (Top20 Hotels in Japan by International Travelers 2018)
Deluxe Twin Room, Twin Room for 1-3 persons (Top20 Hotels in Japan by International Travelers 2018)
Superior Double Room, 1 Bedroom(Top20 Hotels in Japan by International Travelers 2018)
Deluxe Twin Room, 1 Bedroom(Top20 Hotels in Japan by International Travelers 2018)
Premium Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, Villa Sanjo Muromachi Kyoto is in the city centre and near a metro station. Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa. Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are not to be missed.
- Shijo Omiya - 8 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 9 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 10 min walk
- Nijō Castle - 13 min walk
- Pontocho - 15 min walk
- Karasuma Oike Station - 3 min walk
- Karasuma Station - 9 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 80 min drive
- Restaurant Ao - 1 min walk
- Année - 1 min walk
- Corno Rosso - 1 min walk
- Somushi - 2 min walk
- 伊右衛門サロン京都 - 2 min walk
About this property
Villa Sanjo Muromachi Kyoto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 2000.00 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Villa Sanjo Muromachi Kyoto Aparthotel
- Villa Sanjo Muromachi Aparthotel
- Villa Sanjo Muromachi
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The staff was very rude here and our room was quite messy when we checked in. It looked like they had not changed the bedding from the past person that stayed there. Tried to get a partial reimbursement. They did nothing.