- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Noku Kyoto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Premium Room King
Premium Room Twin
Deluxe Room King
Deluxe Room Twin
Studio, Refrigerator & Microwave, City View
Run of the House (King or Twin Room), Non Smoking
Adjoining Rooms, Non Smoking (2 Twin Separate Rooms)
House Room King
House Room Twin
House Room King (Free Upgrade to Deluxe or Premium Room)
House Room Twin (Free Upgrade to Deluxe or Premium Room)
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, Noku Kyoto is near a metro station. Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Kyoto Racecourse or Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Kyoto Imperial Palace - 11 min walk
- Nijō Castle - 16 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 17 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 18 min walk
- Pontocho - 7 min drive
- Marutamachi Station - 1 min walk
- Jingu-marutamachi Station - 14 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 94 min drive
- Gusto - 1 min walk
- SUKIYA - 1 min walk
- McDonald's Karasuma-Marutamachi - 1 min walk
- Uotami - 1 min walk
- くれーぷ＆かふぇ KOIKEYA - 2 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Children age 12 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Noku Kyoto Hotel
- Noku Hotel
- Noku Kyoto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Kyoto ? Stay at Noku, it was the best
Staff was exceptional, very helpful in directions to all the sights we wanted to visit.