Overview of Kyoto Tower Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Smoking 15-19 square meters
Single Smoking 13 square meters
Economy Twin Room Smoking 19-24 square meters
Superior Twin Room Smoking 26-30square meters (Extra bed will be arranged for 3 or more people)
Deluxe Family Room Non-Smoking 45 square meters (Extra bed will be arranged for 5 or more people)
Japanese Western Room Non-Smoking 50 sqm (Extra bed, futon will be arranged for 3 or more people)
Single Non-Smoking 13 square meters
Double Non-Smoking 15-19 square meters
Standard Twin Room Non-Smoking 22-24 square meters (Extra bed will be arranged for 3 or more people)
Superior Twin Room Non-Smoking 26-30square meters (Extra bed will be arranged for 3 or more people)
Standard Twin Room Smoking 22-24 square meters (Extra bed will be arranged for 3 or more people)
Economy Twin Room Non-Smoking 19-24 square meters
Large Twin Room Smoking 37 square meters (Extra bed will be arranged for 5 or more people)
Large Twin Room Non-Smoking 37 square meters (Extra bed will be arranged for 5 or more people)
Design Twin Room, Non-Smoking 26square meters (Tawawa) (Extra bed arranged for 3 or more people)
Large Twin Room Smoking 39 square meters (Extra bed will be arranged for 3 or more people)
Large Twin Room Non-Smoking 39 square meters (Extra bed will be arranged for 3 or more people)
About this area
In the city centre, Kyoto Tower Hotel is in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa, while Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are popular area attractions. Kyoto Municipal Zoo and Funaoka Thermal Bath are also worth visiting.
- Kyoto Tower - 1 min walk
- Higashi Honganji Temple - 5 min walk
- Kyoto Aquarium - 17 min walk
- Toji Temple - 3 min drive
- Shijo Omiya - 3 min drive
- Kyoto Station - 5 min walk
- Gojo Station - 13 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 78 min drive
- Sky Lounge Kuu — 1 min walk
- Tower Terrace — 1 min walk
- Kimuraya - 1 min walk
- 但馬屋 - 1 min walk
- Delifrance - 1 min walk
About this property
Kyoto Tower Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for JPY 3000.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 for adults and JPY 1700 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kyoto Tower Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Convenient and centrally located. Will come again to stay at the hotel.