- Shijo Omiya
- 9 min walk
- Nishiki Market
- 10 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, KEIO PRELIA HOTEL KYOTO KARASUMA GOJO is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa, while Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are popular area attractions. Kyoto Municipal Zoo and Funaoka Thermal Bath are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Gojo Station is 3 minutes by foot and Shijo Station is 6 minutes.
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (71 reviews)
- Safe (53 reviews)
- Quiet (50 reviews)
- Shijo Omiya - 9 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 10 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 10 min walk
- Kyoto Tower - 16 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 19 min walk
- Gojo Station - 3 min walk
- Kyoto Karasuma Station - 8 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 90 min drive
- Tantoro - 1 min walk
- NAKAU - 1 min walk
- Tuzuri - 1 min walk
- 高木珈琲店 - 1 min walk
- 魚屋の欧風ダイニングポワソニエ - 1 min walk
About this property
KEIO PRELIA HOTEL KYOTO KARASUMA GOJO
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very convenient and next to the H subway line; also very close to the Tsukiji market so there are lots of nice sushi places. Ought to try the sushi restaurant on the corner street of the subway exit, the best sushi i have in Tokyo!