- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Monterey Kyoto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Queen Double Room, Non Smoking (160cm Bed)
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking (140cm Bed)
Superior Triple Room, Non Smoking
King Double Room, Non Smoking (240cm Bed)
Family Room, Non Smoking
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
Force room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, Hotel Monterey Kyoto is in the city centre and near a metro station. Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa. Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are not to be missed.
- Nishiki Market - 5 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 6 min walk
- Shijo Omiya - 7 min walk
- Pontocho - 13 min walk
- Nijō Castle - 17 min walk
- Karasuma Oike Station - 4 min walk
- Karasuma Station - 6 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 81 min drive
- ZUIENTEI — 1 min walk
- LIBRARY — 1 min walk
- 湯葉と豆腐の店 梅の花 - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- MOSCAFE - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Monterey Kyoto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property's spa is closed on the following dates: February 4, March 3, April 14, May 11, May 12, June 2, July 7, August 4, September 1, October 5, October 6, November 10, December 8, 2020.
Renovations and closures
- Spa tub
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for JPY 1200.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
- Spa tub fee: JPY 1770 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2600 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Monterey Kyoto
- Monterey Kyoto
- Monterey Hotel Kyoto
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location is close to subway station and the market to hang out; the stuff is friendly and professional, but the facility is a bit old.