- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kyoto Tower
- 10 min walk
- Toji Temple
- 2 min drive
- PASTA MORE
- 2 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Keihan Kyoto GRANDE is in Kyoto's Minami neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Kawaramachi and Nishiki Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa. Check out an event or a game at Kyoto Racecourse, and consider making time for Kyoto Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Kujo Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- Kyoto Tower - 10 min walk
- Toji Temple - 2 min drive
- Kyoto Aquarium - 3 min drive
- Fushimi Inari Shrine - 4 min drive
- Nishiki Market - 4 min drive
- Kujo Station - 7 min walk
- Kyoto Station - 14 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 77 min drive
- PASTA MORE - 2 min walk
- マクドナルド - 2 min walk
- 京ダイニング八条 - 2 min walk
- ブルダ - 3 min walk
- 京の焼肉処 弘 八条口店 - 3 min walk
About this property
Hotel Keihan Kyoto GRANDE
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The shuttle bus to Kansai and Itami airports stops in front of the hotel. For shuttle service information, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Keihan
- Keihan Kyoto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The location of the hotel is excellent. Reception staff could speak very good English. However, my family and I were assigned rooms on L3 which is just next to their meeting room. Hotel rooms are not soundproof. We could hear a lot of noises. Wi-Fi connection in the room was bad. We had to use our own Wi-Fi. The dustbin in the toilet is too small to throw anything. Bath tubs and furnitures are rather old.