Overview of Hotel Gran Ms Kyoto
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Economy Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe Traditional Room, Non Smoking (Self-Service Bed Making)
Standard Twin Room (for 2 persons)
Traditional Room, Non Smoking (Self-Service Bed Making)
Japanese Traditional Room with Small Garden (Self-Service Bed Making)
Deluxe Room with Tatami Area
Superior Room with Tatami Area
Deluxe Twin Room (with extra bed)
Deluxe Triple Room (with extra bed)
About this area
In the business district, Hotel Gran Ms Kyoto is in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Kyoto Racecourse, or consider a night out at Shozan Resort Kyoto. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Pontocho - 3 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 7 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 7 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 11 min walk
- Yasaka Shrine - 19 min walk
- Shiyakusho-mae Station - 3 min walk
- Sanjo Station - 5 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 91 min drive
- Chifaja - 1 min walk
- インド料理ナララ - 1 min walk
- Bunkyu bar - 1 min walk
- Musashi Sushi - 1 min walk
- 麺やもり - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Gran Ms Kyoto
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Gran Ms Kyoto
- Hotel Gran
- Gran Ms Kyoto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very spacious room. Staff was very friendly. Good location.