Travelers to Kitengela will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Moi International Sports Centre.
- You'll find 346 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nairobi
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) 20.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson) 24.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kitengela
Moi International Sports Centre is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Gateway Mall and African Heritage House in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Kitengela. Here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Gray's Oak Hotel is located within 2.8 mi of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Kitengela features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Nomad is located 4 mi from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Kitengela features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Alma Hotel is 3.8 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kitengela can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kitengela
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kitengela is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 55°F