- Conestoga Mall
- 19 min walk
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- 3 min drive
- University of Waterloo
- 4 min drive
- Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
HB Guest Home 5 is located in Waterloo. Centre In The Square and City of Waterloo Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Bingemans and Waterloo Central Railway Station. Conestogo River Horseback Adventures and Erbsville Kartway are also worth visiting.
- Conestoga Mall - 19 min walk
- Wilfrid Laurier University - 3 min drive
- University of Waterloo - 4 min drive
- Waterloo Central Railway Station - 4 min drive
- Waterloo Park - 6 min drive
- Kitchener Station - 10 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 60 min drive
About this property
HB Guest Home 5
Special check-in instructions
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: text to 5197215478 in advanced to confirm different location
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 50 (one-way), (from 11 to 17 years old)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: CAD 20 for check-in between 11:30 PM and 12:30 AM
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20 (subject to availability)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CAD 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Free extended parking
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge) from 8 AM to 11 PM
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–8:30 AM: CAD 10 per person
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- Concierge services
- Free food shopping service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business centre
- Meeting rooms
- Conference centre (300 square feet of space)
- Fireplace in reception
- Shared microwave
- Shared fridge
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- Premium bedding
- Tempur-Pedic bed
- Hydromassage showerhead
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Rice cooker
- Shared kitchen
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Washer and dryer
- Fitness centre (discounted access)
- Health club access
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The front desk of this guest home was supposed to be open from 4pm to 11pm. It was not. Before my arrival I texted the guest home. I got a text back about 2 hours later. At that time I was already at the door of the home. Nobody was there to open the door even though I got there before 11pm. After waiting two hours outside the guest home I decided to go for something to eat. When I was at the restaurant the front desk person texted me back. She said that in five minutes she was going to open the door for me. I cancelled my order at the restaurant and rushed to the guest home. She did not arrive in five minutes, she actually arrived the next day! Can you believe it? About half hour later another guest arrived; she already have done her check in process so she had already a key of the front door. I asked this guest to allow me to get in. She did it. After this ordeal I could not sleep well. In addition, I never got a key of the house, so every time I needed to go out I had to ask another guest to agree to open the door to let me get in. Have you ever stayed in a hotel without getting a key of the room? That is just bad. Besides that, I got the basement room where all the sounds related to the activity of the main floor are heard. No good. I was waked up very early in the morning.