Visitors can enjoy all that Katherine has to offer including the waterfalls, riverfront, and art. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Katherine
- The closest major airport is in Katherine, NT (KTR-Tindal) 12.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Katherine
The city's cultural venues include Katherine Museum and Djilpin Arts. Additionally, you might want to add School of the Air to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Katherine. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beagle Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- St Andrews Serviced Apartments - Our customers like the location at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Paraway Motel - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Katherine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 98°F during the day and 78°F at night
- Katherine gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 62°F