- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Springvale Homestead
- 8 min walk
- Djilpin Arts
- 11 min walk
- Railway Museum & Stream Train
- 11 min walk
- Katherine, NT (KTR-Tindal)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Pine Tree Motel is located in Katherine. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Katherine Hot Springs and Katherine Gorge, while MiMi Aboriginal Art & Craft and Katherine Museum are cultural highlights.
- Katherine Public Art & Craft Galley - 8 min walk
- Springvale Homestead - 8 min walk
- Djilpin Arts - 11 min walk
- Railway Museum & Stream Train - 11 min walk
- MiMi Aboriginal Art & Craft - 16 min walk
- Katherine Station - 10 min drive
- Katherine, NT (KTR-Tindal) - 17 min drive
About this property
Pine Tree Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 7 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.98 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pine Tree Motel Katherine
- Pine Tree Motel
- Pine Tree Katherine
- Best Western Katherine
- Katherine Best Western
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place to stay in Katherine!
Safe were great and very friendly. We For breakfast with our room and didn’t know it came with it. Room was very comfortable and a good size.