Search Kamikochi, Matsumoto Hotels from AU$55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Tourists are sure to enjoy all the features that Kamikochi has to offer. Top attractions around the area include Kappa Bridge and Daio Wasabi Farm. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Kamikochi.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kamikochi
Kappa Bridge and Tashiro Bridge are a couple of favorite places to visit. With 4 hotels and other lodging options available in Kamikochi, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
A popular sight you might want to visit outside of the city is Daio Wasabi Farm located 16.1 mi (25.9 from city center.
Dressing for Kamikochi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.80 inches of rain falls on Kamikochi each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F