Visitors to Jounieh are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, live music, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Beirut Municipal Stadium, Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium, and Pigeon Rocks.
- You'll find 223 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beirut
- The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) 22.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jounieh
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Holy Spirit University of Kaslik is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fouad Chehab Stadium and Our Lady of Lebanon Cable Car.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Jounieh. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Portaluna Hotel & Resort - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Madisson Hotel - Our customers love the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Princessa Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Popular places to see around the area include Beirut Municipal Stadium, located 11.1 mi (17.9 from the city center, and Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium, which is 11.5 mi (18.6 away.
Dressing for Jounieh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jounieh is 35.04 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F