Search Beirut, Mount Lebanon Hotels from AU$47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Beirut give high marks for the lively bar scene, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés and mountain views. Top sights in the city include Beirut Municipal Stadium, Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium, and Pigeon Rocks.
- There are 223 hotels and other accommodations in Beirut
- The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) 5.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beirut
Cultural venues in the city include National Museum of Beirut, Beirut Art Center, and Alice Mogabgab Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Pigeon Rocks. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to City Center Beirut, Le Mall Sin El Fil, and ABC Mall.
In Beirut, you'll be able to select from 223 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Gray - This 5-star hotel in Beirut Central District features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Other top sights in Beirut include Beirut Municipal Stadium and Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium. In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Souqs, located 22.7 mi (36.5 from the heart of the city, and Tyre, which is 23 mi (37 away.
Dressing for Beirut
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 35.04 inches of rain falls on Beirut each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 52°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Beirut?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Beirut, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Beirut?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Beirut?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Beirut?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Beirut?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Beirut?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Beirut?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Beirut?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Beirut?
Recent Reviews in Beirut
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Beirut airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Beirut?
- Where to stay near top Beirut attractions?
- More accommodation types in Beirut
- What kind of hotels are in Beirut?
- Which hotel chains are in Beirut?
- What are the most popular hotels in Beirut?
- Are there hotels near Beirut?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends