- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Resort View
Room, 2 Single Beds (Grand Deluxe, Private Jacuzzi)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Resort View (Summerland)
Room, 1 King Bed (Grand Deluxe)
Room, 1 King Bed (Grand Deluxe, Private Jacuzzi)
Room, 2 Single Beds (Grand Deluxe Pool Room)
Suite (Duplex Pool)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Sea View
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Resort View (Summerland)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Presidential Suite (Summerland)
About this area
Located in Ghobeiry, Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut is on a private beach. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Hamra Street and Le Mall Sin El Fil, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Zaitunay Bay. Travelling with kids? Consider Fantasy World, or check out an event or a game at Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium.
- Verdun Street - 2 min drive
- Pigeon Rocks - 3 min drive
- Lebanese American University - 4 min drive
- Hamra Street - 5 min drive
- National Museum of Beirut - 5 min drive
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Candelabra – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Rojo – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- 1897 Cigar Bar & Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Summerland Bay Beach Club, including its 5 pools, water slide, private beach, and marina, are closed November-March (dates subject to change).
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
- Pets stay for free
- Up to 15 lb/7 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 60.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 38 for adults and USD 19 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kempinski Summerland Hotel Resort Beirut
- Kempinski Summerland Hotel Resort
- Kempinski Summerland Beirut
- Kempinski Summerland
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort