Visitors can enjoy all that Jiyeh has to offer including its beaches. Around the area, top sights include Souqs, Tyre, and Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium.
- You'll find 223 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beirut
- The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) 19 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jiyeh
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Souqs, Tyre, and Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Beirut Municipal Stadium and Pigeon Rocks.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pangea Beach Resort - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Jiyeh
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 35.04 inches of rain falls on Jiyeh each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 52°F