Visitors to Byblos are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and churches.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Byblos
- The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) 36.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Byblos
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Byblos Castle and Roman Colonnades. Additionally, you might want to add Byblos Old Souk to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Byblos. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Byblos Sur Mer - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Monoberge Byblos Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Byblos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Byblos gets about 35.04 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F