Search Imbil, Queensland Hotels from AU$100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Sep. 2020
Travelers to Imbil will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 45.6 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Imbil
Places to visit in the larger region include Conondale National Park, Conondale National Park, and Mapleton Falls National Park. Additionally, you'll find Dingo Creek Vineyard and Majestic Theatre in the area.
As you book your getaway to Imbil, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the heart of the city, but below are lodging options in the area.
- Mary Valley Views B + B is 3.5 mi from central Imbil. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast in Imbil features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Altitude on Montville is located 19.6 mi from the heart of Imbil. This 4-star aparthotel in Montville features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Tranquil Park Maleny is 23 mi from the center of Imbil. This 3-star hotel in Maleny features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Getting Around Imbil
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Imbil Station. Imbil might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Imbil
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Imbil gets about 37.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 57°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Imbil?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Imbil, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Imbil
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Imbil airport?
- Where to stay near top Imbil attractions?
- More accommodation types in Imbil
- Which hotel chains are in Imbil?
- What are the most popular hotels in Imbil?
- Are there hotels near Imbil?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends