Visiting Henley Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Henley Beach has to offer including its beaches. Top sights around the area include AAMI Stadium, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Adelaide Oval.
- You'll find 260 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 4.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Henley Beach
A couple of favorite places to visit are Henley Square and Henley Beach. In the area, you'll also find AAMI Stadium and Adelaide Festival Centre.
As you start planning your visit to Henley Beach, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 234 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Stamford Grand Adelaide is located within 0.6 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Glenelg can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- Oaks Plaza Pier is located 4.5 mi from the city center. This 4.5-star apartment in Glenelg features an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Adelaide Oval, located 5.6 mi (9 from the city center, and Adelaide Central Market, which is 5.7 mi (9.1 away.
Dressing for Henley Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Henley Beach each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F