- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hakone Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Moderate twin room
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking (2~3 Floor)
Junior Suite, Non Smoking
Japanese style room 88㎡ Non smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking (4F)
Double Room, Non Smoking, Lake View
Suite, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Hakone, Hakone Hotel is on a lake. Hakone Shrine and Mishima Sky Walk are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Hakone Gora Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Odawara Arena, or consider a night out at Fujisan Juku no Mori Ampitheater.
- Lake Ashi - 2 min walk
- Hakone Ekiden Museum - 3 min walk
- Hakone Shrine - 7 min drive
- Hakone-en Aquarium - 10 min drive
- Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 16 min drive
- Kowakidani Station - 9 min drive
- Hakone Gora Station - 10 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 94 min drive
- Bakery & Table - 18 min walk
- La Terrazza - 2 min drive
- Amazake Chaya Tea House - 4 min drive
- 箱根ホテル小涌園 ラウンジ アゼリア - 8 min drive
- Italian Restaurant - 8 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - midnight. <br />
- Train station shuttle service is available on request from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2750 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hakone Hotel
- Hakone Hotel Machi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice hotel but very hard to get to.