Visitors to Hahndorf are sure to enjoy the shopping, spas, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and wineries. Top sights around the area include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Victoria Square.
- You'll find 260 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 27.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hahndorf
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hahndorf Academy & Heritage Museum. In the area, you'll also find National Wine Centre of Australia and Adelaide Botanic Gardens.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hahndorf. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hahndorf Oak Tree Cottages - This 4-star cottage features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and location.
- The Haus Studio Apartments - Our customers like the clean rooms and location at this apartment. This 3.5-star apartment features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a computer station.
- Amble at Hahndorf - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Victoria Square, located 14 mi (22.5 from the heart of the city, and Adelaide Central Market, which is 14 mi (22.6 away.
Dressing for Hahndorf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Hahndorf gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F