Search Great Keppel Island, Queensland Hotels from AU$120
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Great Keppel Island hotel prices
Reviewed on 20 Aug. 2020
Visiting Great Keppel Island
Visitors to Great Keppel Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Great Keppel Island
- The closest major airport is in Rockhampton, QLD (ROK) 53.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Great Keppel Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Putney Beach, Great Keppel Beach, and Monkey Beach. Additionally, you'll find Singing Ship and Keppel Bay Marina in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Great Keppel Island Holiday Village - Amenities at this 3-star cottage include a free beach shuttle and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Great Keppel Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Great Keppel Island gets about 33.23 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 51°F
More trip options
- Which hotels are closest to the Great Keppel Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Great Keppel Island attractions?
- What kind of hotels are in Great Keppel Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Great Keppel Island?
- Are there hotels near Great Keppel Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends