Visitors to Gladstone are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and local tours.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Gladstone
- The closest major airport is in Gladstone, QLD (GLT) 3.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gladstone
The picturesque setting of Spinnaker Park and Coral Sea exemplify the city's natural beauty. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Gladstone Yacht Club and Gladstone Marina are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gladstone Entertainment and Convention Centre and Gladstone Art Gallery and Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Gladstone. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Oaks Grand Gladstone - This 4-star apartment features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Gladstone Central Plaza - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Curtis Central Apartments - Amenities at this 4.5-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Getting Around Gladstone
With so many transportation options, seeing all of Gladstone is easy. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Gladstone Station. You can explore water travel options at the port.
Dressing for Gladstone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gladstone is 35.63 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 59°F