Search Grand Canyon, Arizona Hotels from AU$74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 22 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep. 2020
Visiting Grand Canyon
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Grand Canyon, and visitors give high marks for the local tours. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. Top sights in the city include Grand Canyon National Park, Mather Point, and Hopi House. In Grand Canyon, there are 286 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Canyon
Attractions like Flintstones Bedrock City, Grand Canyon Deer Farm, and Bearizona are fun for kids of all ages. The hiking trails, sunsets, and desert highlight the city's natural beauty, and Grand Canyon National Park, Mather Point, and Hopi Point are worth a visit. Top activities include taking local tours and camping, while South Bass Trail, Tonto Trail, and Boucher Trail are favorite sights to visit.
In Grand Canyon, you'll find 286 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Flagstaff Northeast - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff East - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Flagstaff - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Grand Canyon include Hopi House, Pima Point, and Grandview Point.
Getting Around Grand Canyon
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Grand Canyon Train Depot, Grand Canyon Village Station, or Williams Junction Station. Grand Canyon might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Grand Canyon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Grand Canyon is 16.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 13°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Grand Canyon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Grand Canyon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Grand Canyon?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Grand Canyon?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Grand Canyon?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Grand Canyon?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Grand Canyon?
What's the best high-end hotel in Grand Canyon?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Grand Canyon?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Grand Canyon?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Grand Canyon?
Recent Reviews in Grand Canyon
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Grand Canyon airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Grand Canyon?
- Where to stay near top Grand Canyon attractions?
- More accommodation types in Grand Canyon
- What kind of hotels are in Grand Canyon?
- Which hotel chains are in Grand Canyon?
- What are the most popular hotels in Grand Canyon?
- Are there hotels near Grand Canyon?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends