Search Granada, Andalusia Hotels from AU$53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Granada, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, beautiful gardens, and sightseeing tours. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, shopping, and architecture. Top sights in the city include Alhambra, Granada Cathedral, and Plaza Nueva.
- There are 500 hotels and other accommodations in Granada
- The closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) 15.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Granada
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Los Tiros de Granada Museum, Sefardi Museum, and San Juan de Dios Museum. Its cathedral and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Alhambra, Granada Cathedral, and Plaza Nueva. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Mirador de San Nicolas and Generalife.
In Granada, there are 500 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Posada de Quijada - Guests who stay at this 3-star pension in Albaycin can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Palacio Cabrera-Lillo - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this apartment. Located in Central District, this 3-star apartment features a kitchen and free WiFi.
- Rusticae Casa Palacete 1822 - This 2-star apartment in Central District features free WiFi, a bar, and a car service. Expedia customers like its location.
Other top sights in Granada include San Jeronimo Monastery.
Getting Around Granada
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Granada Station. Granada might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Granada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Granada each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Granada?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Granada, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Granada?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Granada?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Granada?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Granada?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Granada?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Granada?
What's the best accommodation in Granada to be near historical sites?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in Granada?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Granada?
Recent Reviews in Granada
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Granada airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Granada?
- Where to stay near top Granada attractions?
- More accommodation types in Granada
- What kind of hotels are in Granada?
- Which hotel chains are in Granada?
- What are the most popular hotels in Granada?
- Are there hotels near Granada?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends