Search Genoa, Liguria Hotels from AU$88
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Genoa, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port, must-see aquarium, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its museums, cafés, and monuments. Top sights in the city include Piazza de Ferrari, Palazzo Ducale, and Medieval Gates.
- There are 232 hotels and other accommodations in Genoa
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) 6.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Genoa
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include National Ligurian Gallery at the Spinola Palace, Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art, and Galata Maritime Museum. Attractions like Aquarium of Genoa and Passeggiata di Anita Garibaldi are fun for everyone, not just kids. Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks include Piazza de Ferrari, Palazzo Ducale, and Medieval Gates.
In Genoa, you'll be able to select from 232 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Le Nuvole - Residenza d'Epoca - This 3-star hotel in Genoa Historical Centre features free WiFi, concierge services, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Vittoria Rooms - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this townhouse accommodation. Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include parking and free WiFi.
- Domitilla Luxury Apartment - Amenities at this apartment include free WiFi and parking.
Other favorite sights in Genoa include Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, Torre degli Embriaci, and Santa Maria di Castello.
Getting Around Genoa
With so many ways to get around, seeing Genoa is a breeze. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Genoa Genova Brignole Station, Genoa Genova Piazza Principe Station, or Genova Sampierdarena Station. You can find out about your options for water transportation at the local port.
Dressing for Genoa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Genoa gets about 50.71 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Genoa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Genoa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Genoa?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Genoa?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Genoa?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Genoa?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Genoa?
What's the best luxury hotel in Genoa?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Genoa?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Genoa?
Where's the best place to stay in Genoa that's close to historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Genoa
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Genoa airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Genoa?
- Where to stay near top Genoa attractions?
- More accommodation types in Genoa
- What kind of hotels are in Genoa?
- Which hotel chains are in Genoa?
- What are the most popular hotels in Genoa?
- Are there hotels near Genoa?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends