Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Rapallo, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Luigi Ferraris Stadium, Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art, and Medieval Gates.
- There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in Rapallo
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) 31 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rapallo
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Basilica of Sts. Gervasius and Protasius, Porta delle Saline, and Castello di Rapallo. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and San Michele di Pagana. Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Marina di Rapallo is one place to visit.
In Rapallo, you'll find 75 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Astoria Rapallo - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Excelsior Palace Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa.
- Best Western Tigullio Royal Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Luigi Ferraris Stadium, located 14.5 mi (23.3 from the heart of the city, and Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art, which is 15.1 mi (24.2 away.
Getting Around Rapallo
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Rapallo is easy. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Rapallo Station. Cross the water in a ferry from the local marina.
Dressing for Rapallo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 50.71 inches of rain falls on Rapallo each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Rapallo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rapallo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Rapallo?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Rapallo?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Rapallo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Rapallo?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Rapallo?
What's the best luxury hotel in Rapallo?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Rapallo?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Rapallo?
Recent Reviews in Rapallo
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Rapallo airport?
- Where to stay near top Rapallo attractions?
- More accommodation types in Rapallo
- Which hotel chains are in Rapallo?
- What are the most popular hotels in Rapallo?
- Are there hotels near Rapallo?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends