Visiting Fox Glacier
Travelers to Fox Glacier give high marks for the stunning glacier views and lakeside setting. Quaint and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. In Fox Glacier, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fox Glacier
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Matheson. Additionally, you'll find Fox Glacier and Air Safaris in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Fox Glacier. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fox Glacier Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Misty Peaks - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Rainforest Motel - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Fox Glacier
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fox Glacier is 1.42 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 36°F