Exmouth Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Exmouth hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Exmouth trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top hotels in Exmouth
Reviewed on 21 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Mar. 2020
Top activities in Exmouth
Exmouth Beach Holiday
Listen to the waves crashing onto the shore and stare out over the glistening waters during your Exmouth holiday. If you just need to get away, a trip to Exmouth is your ticket to relaxation. We have a great range of Exmouth holiday deals to pick from. Snap up one close to Town Beach, just 2 miles (3 km) from the city centre, and live out your holiday dreams without blowing your budget.
Things You Should Know About Exmouth
- Stay in one of our Exmouth beach hotels and get set for a holiday to remember. Long walks on the shore, sparkling ocean vistas and the rhythm of the waves are yours to enjoy.
- Travellers also often book private holiday homes here. Whether you're heading off on a family getaway or spending time with someone special, you'll have everything you need for an unforgettable break. 13 Learmonth Street - Close to Town Centre and 1 Kestrel Place - Great House With a Massive Garage are top choices.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Exmouth holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Exmouth?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Exmouth?
- Swim with Whales
- Swim with Whalesharks with Lunch
- Whale Shark Snorkel Adventure
- 4 Day Exmouth to Perth Explorer via Karijini National Park
- 7 Day Perth to Exmouth Cruiser: Return
- Swim with WhaleSharks on the Ningaloo Reef