Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Exmouth, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Exmouth
- The closest major airport is in Learmonth, WA (LEA) 33 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Exmouth
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Town Beach. Top activities include shark watching and snorkeling, while Exmouth Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Exmouth Visitor Centre and Exmouth Shopping Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Exmouth. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Exmouth Escape Resort - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Ningaloo Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Exmouth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 97°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Exmouth is 0.35 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 55°F