Those traveling to Eibar are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mondragon. The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO) 37.6 from the city center. The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT) 40.9 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eibar
Places to visit in the larger region include Intxortako atea, Simón Bolívar Museum, and Simon Bolivar Museum. In the area, you'll also find Santa Maria de Uribarri Church and Portalón.
As you start planning your visit to Eibar, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 25 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Unzaga Plaza is located in the heart of Eibar. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Eibar can enjoy access to a restaurant and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- Villa de Ermua Hotel is located within 0.9 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Ermua can enjoy access to a bar and a café, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Txarriduna is located 1.9 mi from the city center. This 2-star hotel in Elgoibar features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Eibar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Eibar is 1.10 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F