- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Murrayfield Stadium
- 12 min walk
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
- 15 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Cucina LC
- 4 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Haymarket neighbourhood, Cumberland Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Grassmarket and Royal Mile are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Princes Street and George Street. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Murrayfield Stadium - 12 min walk
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 15 min walk
- Usher Hall - 19 min walk
- George Street - 4 min drive
- Edinburgh Castle - 6 min drive
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 8 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 12 min drive
- Navadhanya - 4 min walk
- Cucina LC - 4 min walk
- Roseburn Bar - 4 min walk
- Lezzetli - 5 min walk
- Vigo - 5 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cumberland Hotel Edinburgh
- Cumberland Edinburgh
- Liked: Cleanliness
I was put in a bedroom next to the kitchens ans staff quarters so has no sleep from around 5am to 1am. Breakfast was adequate but not exactly the "traditional" Scottish breakfast. Just bacon, beans and egg. Only positive was the transport link as the bus stop was right outside