Those traveling to Eaglehawk are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Tourists may also want to explore places to see in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eaglehawk
Places to visit in the larger region include Bendigo Botanic Gardens, Bendigo Racecourse, and Ulumbarra Theatre. In the area, you'll also find Queen Elizabeth Oval and Golden Dragon Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Eaglehawk, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 53 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Eaglehawk Motel is 1.1 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Eaglehawk can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Quest Schaller Hotel Bendigo is located within 3.1 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bendigo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- All Seasons Resort is located 4.4 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Strathdale can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Eaglehawk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Eaglehawk gets about 25.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F