Travelers to Doha give high marks for the fascinating museums, shopping, and renowned art. Culturally-rich and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its cafés and spas. Top sights in the city include Museum of Islamic Art, Qatar National Museum, and Souq Waqif.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodations in Doha
- The closest major airport is in Doha (DOH-Hamad Intl.) 7.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Doha
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Museum of Islamic Art, Qatar National Museum, and Sports City. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Souq Waqif, Villagio Mall, and Grand Hamad Street. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Doha Golf Club and MIA Park.
In Doha, there are 137 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Zubarah Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Doha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 106°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 98°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Doha gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 106°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F