Visitors to Diddillibah are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Diddillibah
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 7.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 82.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Diddillibah
Australia Zoo is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Sunshine Castle and Big Pineapple.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Diddillibah. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bli Bli House Luxury Bed & Breakfast - This 5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Maroochy River Bungalows - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Waterfront Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Diddillibah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Diddillibah each year
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 57°F