Visitors can enjoy all that Deepdene has to offer including its parks. Those planning a visit to the city can also venture out in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Deepdene
A couple of favorite places to visit are Jewel Cave and Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park. Additionally, you'll find Briarose Estate and Moondyne Cave in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Deepdene, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Wrenwood Chalets is located in central Deepdene. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star cabin in Deepdene can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Margarets Beach Resort is 0.2 mi from central Deepdene. This 4-star apartment in Gnarabup features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and WiFi.
- Harmony Forest Accommodation and Vineyard is located 19.7 mi from the heart of Deepdene. Guests who stay at this 3-star cottage in Forest Grove can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Deepdene
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Deepdene is 31.38 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 52°F