Visitors can enjoy all that Augusta has to offer including the gardens, riverfront, and local tours. The rural and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. In Augusta, there are 27 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Augusta
Favorite places to visit in the city include Moondyne Cave, Augusta Historical Museum, and Augusta Visitor Centre. In the area, you'll also find Briarose Estate and Jewel Cave.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Augusta. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Augusta Sheoak Chalets - With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Augusta's Georgiana Molloy Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Augusta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Augusta gets about 31.38 inches of rain per year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F