Visitors can enjoy all that Dawesville has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses.
- You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mandurah
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 83.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dawesville
Favorite places to visit in the city include The Cut Golf Course, Pyramids Beach, and Dawesville Channel. You'll also find Hall's Cottage and King's Carnival in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Dawesville, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 26 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here you'll find a few places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Dawesville Caravan Park & Holiday Village is located in central Dawesville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star campground in Dawesville can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Atrium Resort Hotel is 0.3 mi from the center of Dawesville. This 3.5-star hotel in Mandurah features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- The Sebel Mandurah is 9 mi from central Dawesville. This 4-star hotel in Mandurah features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dawesville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Dawesville gets about 26.81 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F