- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bear Creek Golf Club
- 7 min drive
- Grapevine Convention Center
- 9 min drive
- 6 min walk
- Fuddruckers Hamburgers
- 7 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Next to a golf course and near a metro station, Hyatt Regency DFW is in an area with good airport proximity. Grapevine Mills Mall and Southlake Town Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium and Legoland Discovery Center. Check out an event or a game at Lone Star Park, and consider making time for Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Bear Creek Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Grapevine Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad - 9 min drive
- Grapevine Historic Main Street District - 9 min drive
- Gaylord Texan Convention Center - 10 min drive
- Dallas Centreport Station - 12 min drive
- Irving Convention Center Station - 12 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Jacobs Spring Grille — 1 min walk
- Mister G — 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 6 min walk
- Fuddruckers Hamburgers - 7 min walk
- Pappasito's Cantina - 7 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency DFW
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay.
- Up to 50 lb/23 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.00 for adults and USD 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 12.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 21.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency DFW Hotel
- Hyatt Regency DFW
- Hyatt Regency Dfw Hotel Dallas
- Hyatt Dallas
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Dfw
- Hyatt Regency Dallas