Search Dallas, Texas Hotels from AU$80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct. 2020
Travelers to Dallas give high marks for the fun sporting events, live music scene, and popular theater scene. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its entertainment choices, architecture, and art. Top sights in the city include Dallas World Aquarium, Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, and American Airlines Center.
- There are 852 hotels and other accommodations in Dallas
- The closest major airport is in Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) 8.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) 26 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dallas
Known for its live music, theaters, and art, the city's cultural venues include Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, Nasher Sculpture Center, and Sixth Floor Museum. Attractions like Dallas World Aquarium, Six Flags Over Texas, and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor are fun for kids of all ages. The picturesque setting of Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden and Arbor Hills Nature Preserve exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Dallas, you'll find 852 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Guild Victory Park - This 3.5-star aparthotel in Oak Lawn features free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a rooftop terrace.
- Corinthian B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Staybridge Suites The Colony - Frisco - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Dallas include American Airlines Center, AT&T Stadium, and Fair Park. A top sight outside the city is Sundance Square, located 31 mi (49.9 from the city center.
Getting Around Dallas
With so many ways to get around, exploring Dallas is a breeze. You can take advantage of metro transit at St Paul Station, Akard Station, and West End Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Dallas Union Station, Dallas Market Center Station, or Dallas Medical-Market Center Station.
Dressing for Dallas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Dallas gets about 37.56 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F
Frequently asked questions
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dallas, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Dallas?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Dallas?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Dallas?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Dallas?
What's the best luxury hotel in Dallas?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Dallas?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Dallas?
Recent Reviews in Dallas
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Dallas airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Dallas?
- Where to stay near top Dallas attractions?
- More accommodation types in Dallas
- What kind of hotels are in Dallas?
- Which hotel chains are in Dallas?
- What are the most popular hotels in Dallas?
- Are there hotels near Dallas?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends