- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Dallas World Aquarium
- 4 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum
- 6 min walk
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Dallas, Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown is in the city centre and near a metro station. Victory Park and Bishop Arts District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Dealey Plaza and Klyde Warren Park. Consider Starplex Pavilion for a night out, and don't miss Dallas World Aquarium, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Dallas World Aquarium - 4 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum - 6 min walk
- Dealey Plaza - 7 min walk
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Majestic Theater - 9 min walk
- Akard Station - 4 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 10 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 15 min drive
- THRIVE Restaurant — 1 min walk
- WingBucket - 3 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
- Original Italian - 4 min walk
- Record Grill - 4 min walk
About this property
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 40.00, per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 40 per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 40 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 40.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
- Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The room was clean, comfortable bed and pillows. The room has been remodeled but there were parts by the window that weren’t finished. We had some leftover pizza in it’s box we woke up with tons of ants all around the counter including the coffee machine and the pizza! I am disappointed in the condition of the hotel, for the price I was expecting more quality. My reservation came with Breakfast for two and when we went to the restaurant it took almost 20 minutes for the staff to verify this info, made us feel very uncomfortable. I don’t think I will recommend or come back to this hotel.