Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Corfu, which is also known for its cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 654 hotels and other accommodations in Corfu
- The closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias) 4.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Corfu
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Pelekas Beach, Glyfada Beach, and Myrtiotissa Beach. Boating is just one of the top activities, while Port of Corfu and Lefkimmi Port are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aqualand and Kapodistrias Museum.
In Corfu, you'll find 654 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ziogas Apartments - With a stay at this 2.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Sebastian's Family Taverna & Accommodation - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sidari Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Corfu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Corfu gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F