Visitors to Connellan are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, restaurants, and temples.
- You'll find 21 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Alice Springs
- The closest major airport is in Alice Springs, NT (ASP) 0.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Connellan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Chambers Pillar. Additionally, you'll find Road Transport Hall of Fame and Frontier Camel Farm in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Connellan, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find a few places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mercure Alice Springs Resort is located 6.4 mi from the heart of Connellan. This 4.5-star hotel in East Side features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs is 5.7 mi from the center of Connellan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Desert Springs can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis is 6.1 mi from central Connellan. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in The Gap can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Connellan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 96°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 95°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Connellan gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F