Search Alice Springs, Northern Territory Hotels from AU$26
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Alice Springs
Travelers to Alice Springs give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Alice Springs
- The closest major airport is in Alice Springs, NT (ASP) 11.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alice Springs
Cultural venues in the city include Adelaide House, Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Gallery, and Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and these places to visit: MacDonnell Ranges, Heavitree Gap, and Mount Gillen. Taking local tours is a top activity, and Larapinta Trail is one place to visit.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Alice Springs. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jump Inn Alice Budget Accommodation - This 2-star hostel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Quest Alice Springs - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Kathys Place Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
Getting Around Alice Springs
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Ciccone Alice Springs Station. Alice Springs may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Alice Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 96°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alice Springs is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Alice Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Alice Springs, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Alice Springs?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Alice Springs?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Alice Springs?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Alice Springs?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Alice Springs?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Alice Springs?
What's the best accommodation in Alice Springs that's close to historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Alice Springs
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Alice Springs airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Alice Springs?
- Where to stay near top Alice Springs attractions?
- More accommodation types in Alice Springs
- What kind of hotels are in Alice Springs?
- Which hotel chains are in Alice Springs?
- What are the most popular hotels in Alice Springs?
- Are there hotels near Alice Springs?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends