- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Diplomat Motel Alice Springs
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Pub Twin Room
About this area
Near a train station, Diplomat Motel Alice Springs is in a walkable area with good shopping. Heavitree Gap and Alice Springs Desert Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Alice Springs Reptile Centre and Frontier Camel Farm. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.
- Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Gallery - 1 min walk
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum - 2 min walk
- Todd Mall - 3 min walk
- Sounds of Starlight - 4 min walk
- MacDonnell Ranges - 4 min walk
- Ciccone Alice Springs Station - 16 min walk
- Alice Springs, NT (ASP) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Uncles Tavern – Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Diplomat Motel Alice Springs
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 10 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 17.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 8.50 (up to 12 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Diplomat Motel Alice Springs
- Diplomat Motel
- Diplomat Alice Springs
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Staff had a party around the pool all day and night, we could not get in even if we wanted to. Pool water was filthy with bacteria. Someone had also tried to get into our car and petrol flap and scratched it doing so even though we parked that car away from the walkway