Search Cernobbio, Lombardy Hotels from AU$102
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Cernobbio give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and mountain views. Sacred Mountain of the Rosary, Villa Olmo, and Volta Temple are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Cernobbio
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno) 22.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) 36.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cernobbio
Notable city landmarks like Villa Erba and Villa Bernasconi might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sacred Mountain of the Rosary and Villa Olmo.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cernobbio. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Centrale - This 3-star hotel features a marina, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Hotel Ristorante Terzo Crotto - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Asnigo - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with satellite TV.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Volta Temple, located 1.8 mi (2.9 from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of Como, which is 2 mi (3.3 away.
Dressing for Cernobbio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Cernobbio each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cernobbio?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cernobbio, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Cernobbio?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Cernobbio?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Cernobbio?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Cernobbio?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Cernobbio?
What's the best high-end hotel in Cernobbio?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Cernobbio?
Where's the best place to stay in Cernobbio to learn about local history?
Recent Reviews in Cernobbio
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Cernobbio airport?
- Where to stay near top Cernobbio attractions?
- More accommodation types in Cernobbio
- What kind of hotels are in Cernobbio?
- Which hotel chains are in Cernobbio?
- What are the most popular hotels in Cernobbio?
- Are there hotels near Cernobbio?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends