Travelers to Cernobbio give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and mountain views. Sacred Mountain of the Rosary, Villa Olmo, and Volta Temple are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Cernobbio
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno) 22.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) 36.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cernobbio
Notable city landmarks like Villa Erba and Villa Bernasconi might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sacred Mountain of the Rosary and Villa Olmo.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cernobbio. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Centrale - This 3-star hotel features a marina, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Hotel Ristorante Terzo Crotto - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Asnigo - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with satellite TV.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Volta Temple, located 1.8 mi (2.9 from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of Como, which is 2 mi (3.3 away.
Dressing for Cernobbio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Cernobbio each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F