Search Campbell Town, Tasmania Hotels from AU$105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Campbell Town
Visitors can enjoy all that Campbell Town has to offer including the gardens, coffeehouses, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its waterfront. A top sight in the area is Post Office. The closest major airport is in Launceston, TAS (LST) 49.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Campbell Town
Post Office is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find St John’s Anglican Church and Ross Visitor Information Centre in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Ivy on Glenelg - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Campbell Town
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Campbell Town is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 37°F