History buffs enjoy visiting Oatlands though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, shopping, and museums. A top sight in the area is Post Office.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Oatlands
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 63 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oatlands
The city's cultural venues include History Room and Heritage Highway Visitor Center. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Oatlands Gaol House and Oatlands Court House. Additionally, you might want to add Callington Mill to your agenda.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Robinson Cottage - With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with an in-room iPod dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bathrooms and location.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Post Office, located 19.5 mi (31.5 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Oatlands
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Oatlands is 18.46 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 40°F