Visitors can enjoy all that Hamilton has to offer including the local tours, spas, and riverfront. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 62.2 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamilton
A favorite place to visit in the city is St Peters Church. You'll also find Russell Falls and Mount Field National Park in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Curringa Farm - With a stay at this 4-star farm stay, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Hamilton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Hamilton is 20.63 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 40°F